Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moving House!!!!



This is the cutest card ever, I love the dogs, people & trees, I love the way the card stands out, and so cute on the colours. You can add anything to the back & Change the words and then a whole new card, This is a fantastic Stamp set to have in your collection! Summer Sun & Chocolate Chip, I made the tag with a piece of card & circle Punch, Pastels & Blender Pens to colour in. I used my NEW Stamp-a-ma-jig, this is a great investment, if you want to get a beeter looking even card!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This not a stamp set I thought I would buy but after seeing what you had done with it, I'm start to maybe think its a stamp set that need to be added to my collection.
Good Job, I hope your house move goes well.

Sadie - stampsadie@xtra.co.nz said...

Thanks Catherine, I have just purchased this set too, it is pretty good, I had a workshop last week and did a demo with it, and poeple bought it!!!