Tuesday, November 18, 2008

KaiserCraft Sweet Little Chipboard Handbag!




After I had done the Christmas Tree, I had the BUG, I now need to try doing something else in Chipboard, it is my new favorite thing, well after the Scallop Punch in the New Summer Mini Catalogue by SU. So I did this little bag, I have a Son, I got to keep this for me, I have loaded it with my pens & pencils, and has pride of place on my Computer Table. I love the colours in this, Olives, Chocolates and Baby Blue.
I was starting to think that I had lost the bug for doing scrapping & alternative products as I did a 20 Page Album for my Sisters recent Wedding, now that was a challenge! BUT NO, It is back Yippee. I also had a massive cull of my scrapbooking products today, as I think that was a barrier, and I am having a Open Home Sale of it all, well most of it, I am going to add a few juicy items onto Trade me tonight.

No comments: