Monday, November 17, 2008

Scrapbooking Pages by Sadie



I have decided to add onto here 2 of my favorite pages. They are of my son when he was just born and he favorite time of day when he was little.
These were made a little while a ago before I started Stampin Up. I haven't had chance to make any with Stampin Up products yet, as I seem to be making pages for other people at my workshops, but I hope to do some next weekend, Fingers crossed.
I counted and I have 5 days and 4 nights free until Christmas!!! I know how crazy is that. I have lots of Workshops, Card Making Classes, Touch, Tennis, Cubs, Parties, PTA Things etc etc. I have decided to just look at my diary page by page, day by day, or I think panic will set in. My new motto for next year. " I am sorry I am unable to help you at this time!"

No comments: