Monday, November 17, 2008

KaiserCraft Christmas Tree


Hi Ladies, I decided to get a bit more Christmassy again, It is really hard to get into the Christmas thing when it is 33 degrees outside! Yes the outskirts of Christchurch has been that warm, and being British I am still getting used to it being Sunny in November & December instead of snowing or dark and miserable LOL
I made this tree last night, once I got into the rhythm of it, it was all go. I have a workshop teaching it tonight with Dashing papers from Stampin'Up, so I will post photos of the group tomorrow.
It was really fun to do. A little fiddly though. I decided to you my own papers instead of the Christmas Range from Kaiser. The star makes a big impact at the top, and I added some Bling. Hope that you feel inspired to make a tree too

1 comment:

PJ said...

Have just come home from Sadie's Christmas Tree workshop - what an awesome fun night we had!! These trees are neat to make - they look harder than they really are. I'm sure my 3 kids will love this tree year after year - and its better for their teeth :) Thanks Sadie for the inspiration!!